Dude, Where’s My Check?

IRS is currently seeking taxpayers whose refund checks (107,831 checks totaling $123.5 million) for 2008 were returned due to mailing address errors.  If you haven’t received your refund check yet, click Where’s My Refund on the IRS’s website to update your current address.  And for 2009, use the direct deposit option, even if you are filing by paper, so Uncle Sam can deposit your refund directly into your bank account.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: